We can all agree that 2010 was an eventful year…
So many “damn, did that really go down” moments. Can you believe that we are at the beginning of a new decade? Wow. As custom, I’d like to provide a list of important lessons from the past year.
- Do not misjudge your place amongst a group of boys. A woman is an “invited guest”. She is there either because she is someone’s girlfriend, a potential hook-up, or extremely charismatic (and still a potential-hook up).
- Pour les hommes — eggs and rice are not okay to cook for a lady on a first date at your place. Period.
- College boys, be gone! There are far more satisfying options elsewhere.
- On-line dating is the future. If you’re in a rut, maybe you should give it a try. You’ll be surprised.
- Don’t be discouraged if a hook up doesn’t happen immediately. Give it time. When the moment is right, everything will work out. Trust me.
- Pour faire l’amour la première nuit est bonne, mais seulement si elle se passe en français.
- Don’t place so much pressure on love and relationships. Things come and things go. Just live and enjoy the present moment.